Zoho Desk SSO integratoin with Azure
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Microsoft Azure AD
This section describes how to configure Microsoft Azure Active Directory to provide SSO for your Zoho Desk Help Center.
- Sign in to your Azure AD portal with an administrator account.
- In the Azure portal, on the left navigation pane, click Azure Active Directory.
- Select Enterprise Applications and then All Applications.
- Click the New Application button.
- In the search box, type SAML SSO, select Confluence SAML SSO by Microsoft from result panel then click Add to add the application to your portal.
- Navigate back to Enterprise Applications and then click Confluence SAML SSO by Microsoft app.
- Click Single sign-on and then choose SAML for Mode.
- On the Set up Single Sign-On with SAML page, click Edit icon to open Basic SAML Configuration dialog.
- On the Basic SAML Configuration section, do the following:
- In the Identifier text box, enter zoho.com
- Note(1): If the IdP doesn’t support a duplicate Identifier, you can edit the Entity ID field in Zoho Desk to select the alternative and enter the same.
- Note(2): If you are on the .eu domain enter zoho.eu. Likewise, enter zoho.in if you are on the .in domain.
- In the Reply URL text box, paste the value for SAML Response URL that you copied from the SAML screen in Zoho Desk.
- In the Sign-on URL text box, paste the value for Redirect URL (For Microsoft Azure) that you copied from the SAML screen in Zoho Desk.
- In the Relay State text box, paste the value for Default Relay State that you copied from the SAML screen in Zoho Desk.
- Check the radio boxes for the entered values.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- On the Set up Single Sign-On with SAML page, click the Edit button to open User Attributes & Claims dialog.
- In the User Attributes section on the User Attributes & Claims dialog, do the following:
- Click Edit icon to open the Manage user claims dialog.
- From the Source attribute list, select the attribute value user.mail.
- Click Save.
- Go to SAML Signing Certificate menu and do the following:
- In the Signing Option drop-down list, choose Sign SAML response.
- This enables Azure AD to sign the SAML response with the X.509 certificate of the application.
- Click Save to apply the new SAML signing certificate settings.
- Download the certificate by clicking Certificate (PEM).
- Go to Set up Confluence SAML SSO by Microsoft menu and do the following:
- Copy the Login URL and paste it into the Remote Login URL and the Reset Password URL field in Zoho Desk SAML page.
- Copy the Logout URL and paste it into the Remote Logout URL field in Zoho Desk SAML page.
- Upload the certificate you saved in Step 12 into the Public Key field in Zoho Desk SAML page.
- Click Save.
- Back in Zoho Desk, check the Enable Signup option on the SAML page to allow new users to log in for the first time and then click Save.